With its technology transfer services, BioRegio STERN Management GmbH aims to increase cooperation in the healthcare industry. Our technology transfer managers identify the potential of start-ups and SMEs and initiate cross-sector technology transfer of innovative developments in the healthcare industry.
Our decades of experience in connecting industries as well as the established network of BioRegio STERN Management GmbH enable us, as technology transfer managers, to integrate new players quickly and effectively. Our numerous technology transfer services are therefore constantly being further developed in order to offer innovative companies a tailor-made offer.
Our technology transfer services for you include:
- Our funding overview provides you with orientation on relevant competitions, national and international funding programs and start-up financing.
- If you are looking for a cooperation partner, we use our established network to help you find the right institute or company.
- You have news and want us to report about you? Contact us!
- At the annual Science2Start ideas competition, you can put your start-up idea in the life sciences field to the test.
- The innovative workshop series "Incisions - Insights" offers exclusive contacts between clinicians and entrepreneurs.
- Increase your visibility with a profile in our company database with a map!
- When looking for cooperation partners, we also use our access to the TTM-BW network of technology transfer managers in Baden-Württemberg and to the TTN RS technology transfer network in the Stuttgart region
- In addition, we regularly offer information events on relevant topics in the life sciences sector.
- Information on industrial property rights via the coaching offer Patentcoach BW
Out technology transfer services are supported by the Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Economics, Labor and Housing with funds from the "European Regional Development Fund" (ERDF). A major goal of the funding measure "Promotion of regional technology transfer managers" is to strengthen technology transfer between companies and between companies and research institutions.