There are numerous innovative and yet untapped development and application potentials in the field of analytics. Within the smart analytics network, new partnerships will be initiated to create synergy effects to develop innovative product ideas and new application perspectives for analytical technologies.
Smart analytics - Goals
- Establish international competence network for highly innovative analytical processes
- Develop new analytical methods & applications for health care / industry / research
- Promote national and international cooperation (SME-SME; SME-RTO)
- Create synergy effects through new technology combinations (AI, ICT, analytics, sensors)
- Unfold new application potential through automation and intelligent evaluation
- Use digital networking / AI / data platforms for new value creation strategies
In May 2020 the international ZIM network "smart analytics" was launched, funded by the ZIM programme (Central Innovation Programme for SMEs) of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi). With "smart analytics", the development of innovative analytical methods and applications in the health care sector and for industry and research is to be promoted. Over a period of at least one and a half years and with approximately 177,000 euros in funding, 12 partners (SMEs, research institutions) from all over Europe will initially establish a competence network together with the German network management, BioRegio STERN and the international coordinator, ISOCS (International Society for Olfaction and Chemical Sensing).
If you are looking for funding for a technologically innovative research and development project in the life science sector, please feel free to contact us. The further inclusion of small and medium-sized companies in the network is always possible and welcome.
If you are interested, please contact us: