The aim of the white paper is to ...
- highlight the potential that biology can bring as a new dimension to the manufacturing sector;
- provide the framework for both motivating and driving the biological transformation, in particular highlighting Europe's unique selling points;
- highlight biointelligence as a fusion of technical, information and biological systems and to distinguish it from the existing fields of biotechnology, bioeconomy and bionics;
- define biointelligent manufacturing in a comprehensive, robust and aligned way and identify its building blocks via product and manufacturing examples and best practices;
- identify fields of innovation in biointelligence for manufacturing in Europe - building on the ManuFUTURE Vision 2030.
The white paper is available for free download:
Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation IPA
zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V.
Hansastraße 27 c
Responsible editor and web administrator: