Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit as soon as possible a Biologist, Immunologist or Virologist as
Scientist (f/m/d) Immunology and Viral Diseases
Job ID: 3301-1901
As part of the Prophylactic Vaccine department, you will be working with an interdisciplinary research team on research and development projects of novel mRNA-based prophylactic vaccines from vaccine design phase to proof-of-concept.
- Direct research projects to develop and assess mRNA-based vaccines against infectious diseases of high medical need
- Generate cutting-edge data allowing to exploit the potential of RNActive®
- in the field of prophylactic vaccines
- Devise and evaluate research strategies with a strong focus on intellectual property protection
- Written and oral presentation of research results at scientific meetings
- Coordinate collaborations with academic, industrial and funding partners
- PhD or equivalent degree in the Life Sciences
- Strong research background in immunology, additional expertise in viral diseases preferable
- Independent research experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or as an academic postdoctoral fellow
- Drive, excellent team spirit, communication and presentation skills
- FELASA B qualification preferable
- Fluency in English
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!