Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, about 500 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit an
Scientist (f/m/d) Formulation Automation
- Design, plan, develop, operate and establish reproducible and robust automated RNA formulation processes
- Develop processes and equipment from concepts, feasibility studies, process verification and qualification to GMP transfer
- Support GMP-readiness of RNA Printer® technologies and draft GDP and GMP documents
- Implement risk analysis and control strategies, assign CPPs and CQAs, and increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness and process understanding
- Be a productive work stream leader and part of a powerful and interdisciplinary team, teach team members and communicate with internal and external partners
- PhD. in biology, biotechnology, chemistry or equivalent
- Several years of working experience, preferably with processing and analysis of, and method development for lipid nanoparticle formulated RNA as a strong asset
- Motivated and motivating team player, concise, structured and independent
- GMP know-how and experience is a plus
- Proficiency in MS-Office, experience with DoE, process simulation and visualization tools
- Fluent in English (German as a plus)
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to your application KarrierePortal!