Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, about 600 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Scientist Analytics Early Process Development (f/m/d)
- Application of knowledge to find new, creative solutions to analytical problems in the field of mRNA and pharmaceutical formulations
- Independent development and optimization of analytical methods for large biomolecules, specifically in the sphere of nano-sized particles
- Characterization of their physical properties and components with hands-on work in the lab
- Support of analytical method development with internal and external partners
- Preparation of SOPs, qualification reports and presentations
- Transfer of analytical methods to Quality Control
- Establishment and support of external co-operations in academia
- Maintenance of the functions of an analytical laboratory
- Participation in writing invention disclosures
- Doctorate in life sciences, biophysics, biochemistry, chemistry or equivalent degree
- Experience in any of the following methods e.g. analytical size-exclusion chromatography, asymmetric field-flow fractionation, DLS, SAXS, TEM or AFM with nanoparticles is a plus
- Strong hands-on experience in physicochemical characterization of nucleic acids, lipids and peptides e.g. HPLC (RP, IEX), spectroscopy (UV, Raman, FT-IR), DSC and electrophoretic methods
- Previous experience with LC-MS (targeted proteomics) and/or MALDI is advantageous
- Experience in and design of NMR experiments with e.g. large biomolecules for 1D and 2D experiments would be valuable
- Knowledge in statistical data analysis and experimental design (DoE) is an asset
- Experience in method validation would be a benefit
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.
Further information: Scientist Analytics Early Process Development (f/m/d)
Ms. Christina Glass