Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, about 600 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
RNA Printer® Engineer (f/m/d) Materials
- Define and characterize new raw materials, starting materials and consumables for automated GMP production
- Support material qualification for GMP
- Support method development and establishment of new product candidates
- GDP/GMP documentation and reporting
- Support planning and execution of experiments regarding incoming goods
- Lab organization and maintenance
- Master's degree in life sciences, pharmacy, bioprocessing, bioengineering or related disciplines
- Understanding of GMP compliance and material qualification
- Affinity to biotechnological processes and willingness to support innovations in highly dynamic projects
- Prior experience in a regulated environment is a plus
- Open-mindedness as well as a focused and efficient approach to working
- Ability to set priorities in case of high workloads
- Flexible and proactive attitude towards changing needs
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!