Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 470 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Research Scientist (f/m/d) Eye and Lung Therapeutics
- Plan and conduct experiments to validate novel mRNA-based therapeutics
- Direct research activities to assess novel approaches in the field of ophthalmology and pulmonology
- Independently draft protocols, SOPs and technical reports
- Communicate data to internal and external stakeholders
- PhD qualification in Life Sciences is required
- Research experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry or as an academic postdoctoral fellow
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current molecular biology techniques
- Hands-on experience with cell culture, FACS analysis, ELISA and Western Blot
- Practical experience with different transfection methods and delivery systems
- Excellent team spirit, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with methods applied in the field of eye and lung diseases is an asset
- Work experience in an industry setting is preferred
- FELASA B certificate preferable
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!