Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, about 600 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Project Manager (f/m/d) Development Projects
- Planning, managing and monitoring complex development projects and sub-projects in the area of infectious diseases
- Coordinating and managing interdisciplinary project teams including production, clinical and regulatory affairs
- Defining and adhering to deadline- and cost-related project goals
- Preparing and maintaining project schedules, and the associated capacity planning following CureVac's PMO standards and processes
- Acting as the central interface and counterpart for both internal and external project team members
- Ongoing quality management and optimization of project contents and structures
- Master's degree in biology, pharmacy, biochemistry or biotechnology, or higher/equivalent qualification
- First work experience in managing complex projects and project structures at a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical company
- Experience in managing interdisciplinary teams
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements for clinical trials (early phase and, preferably, also late phase)
- Basic knowledge of MS Project or equivalent applications
- A talent for organizing and a very hands-on approach
- Assertiveness and excellent communication skills at various levels
- A committed team player who is able to cope with pressure
- Excellent command of (spoken and written) English
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!