Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit a
Project Coordinator (f/m/d) - Prophylactic Vaccines
Job ID: 5102-1902
- Organize area and project team meetings and secure follow-up
- Collaborate with Program Managers on project supervision and reporting (timelines, content, budget)
- Participate in establishing new R&D projects
- Maintain accurate surveillance of collaborations, project timelines and budgets
- Coordinate CMC, R&D, Intellectual Property and Business Development interactions
- Assist with project reports and the preparation of management presentations
- Bachelor´s or master´s degree in Life Sciences
- Ideally 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Excellent team spirit and ability to communicate
- Service-oriented approach, flexible and proactive attitude towards changing needs
- Working knowledge in MS Project and proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!