Frontend Web Developer
Frontend Web Developer [20.11.2018]
pantaBio AG in Stuttgart
Field of action
We are looking for passionate and driven frontend developers to build modern tools for life science research.
pantaBio is seeking an experienced frontend developer to engineer cutting-edge interfaces. We help researchers to get the most out of their resources and time with smart tools for designing, tracking, executing, outsourcing, and sharing of laboratory workflows. We are looking for a frontend developer to create an attractive and rewarding user experience.
Here is where you come in
You will join our multidisciplinary team of developers and scientist and build core elements of our web applications (SPA, WPA) and tools for life sciences.
- Implement features, translate designs and requirements to end-user experiences
- Develop sustainable applications through documentation and tests
Experience and knowledge
- 2+ year of experience as software or web developer (frontend) for web applications
- At least 1 year of experience with Angular
- Experience with subversion systems (git) and agile methodologies & tools (JIRA or similar)
- Experience with developing cross-browser applications, compatible with most used commonly browsers and versions
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Competitive salaries
- Profit on the company's success with our share option program
- Flexible hours
- Interesting tasks in a growing industry
Questions? If you have any questions about this position, internships or thesis, contact us via jobs [at] pantabio.com.
jobs [at] pantabio.com
Tel: +49 176 6124 9889
Here you will find a list of current vacancies for the life sciences industry in the STERN BioRegion.