Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, about 500 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit an
Engineer (f/m/d) Formulation Automation
- Develop, operate and establish reproducible and robust automated RNA formulation processes
- Support GMP-readiness of RNA Printer technologies with qualification-relevant documentation
- Maintain, characterize and improve equipment, increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness, process understanding and throughput
- Be a productive part of a powerful and interdisciplinary team
- Successful studies of biotechnology, bioengineering or chemical engineering
- Minimum 2 years of industrial working experience, preferably with processing of nucleic acids & lipid nanoparticles, e.g. on chromatography or filtration equipment
- Motivated team player, structured and independent
- Know-how of sensors, actuators and their interplay
- Experience in GMP is a plus
- Proficiency in MS-Office, experience with process simulation and visualization tools is an asset
- Fluent in English and proficient in German
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!