Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, about 500 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit an
Engineer (f/m/d) Drug Substance Process Development
- Development, optimization and scale-up of GMP-compliant purification steps for ribonucleic acid drug substances
- Method development for the analysis of nucleic acids, proteins and process-related impurities
- Support transfer of production steps and analytical methods to routine (GMP) production
- Carry out validation and process characterization studies
- Planning, execution and documentation of experiments
- Generation and maintenance of technical reports, SOPs, BFDs and URS documents
- Participation in multidisciplinary project teams
- Master´s degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering or related field
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Hands-on experience in developing scalable, efficient biopharmaceutical purification processes is desired
- Ability to independently devise research projects but also to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Experience in RNA purification and execution of DoEs is advantageous
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our Career Portal!