Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 470 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit an
Engineer (f/m/d) Bioassay Development & Analytics - Early Process Development
Job-ID: 3601 -2003
- Independent development and optimization of cell-based and other bioanalytical assays with hands-on work in the lab
- Work in a team to support establishing innovative methods in Cell Biology and Biochemistry with different model system (cell lines)
- Maintenance of cell lines and cryobank
- Data analysis and documentation (in electronic and paper forms) of experimental results
- Transfer of methods to quality control department
- Assisting Laboratory organization (i.e. device maintenance, order and other administrative tasks)
- Preparation of SOPs, reports and presentations
- Bachelor or Master degree in the biological sciences or related field
- A minimum of three years of experience with mammalian cell culture and bioassays in microplate format
- Familiar with basic laboratory techniques, including but not limited to: aseptic expansion of mammalian cell culture and routine analytical procedures on cell culture samples, as well as cell-culture parameters in general (cell growth rate, cell density, viability, population doubling, metabolites and cell waste, etc.).
- Experience in biochemical and molecular methods (e.g. ELISA, Western Blot, enzyme assays, protein expression, immune stimulation and electrophoretic methods)
- Knowledge in statistical data analysis and experimental design (DoE) is of advantage
- Experience in method validation would be a benefit
- Familiar with MS Office
- Excellent team spirit
- Fluency in English; German is a plus
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.