Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 470 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Bioinformatician (f/m/d) Data Analytics
- Gather requirements as an interface to R&D and build solutions from scratch in the field of RNA biology
- Support the improvement of data systems within the field of product development
- Build new ways to capture our data and integrate new technologies into our technology stack
- Design and deliver processes and technologies allowing our various field scientists to connect their data easily
- Perform first analyses on gathered data and information
- Bridge the gap between our lab and analytical teams
- Implement new analysis and prediction tools according to R&D results
- PhD in bioinformatics, computer science, statistics or equivalent qualification
- Experience (life science industry or Postdoc) in related IT topics is desired
- Proven track record of developing data-based solutions
- Expertise in at least one programming language (e.g. Java, Python) and database technology (relational or NoSQL)
- Experience with machine learning, Bayesian statistics, clustering/classification, multivariate analysis is a plus
- Highly motivated, strategically minded and solution-oriented, independent personality
- Fluency in English; German is a plus
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!