In collaboration with the Dutch technological development agency Brabantse Ontwik-kelings Maatschappij (BOM) from northern Brabant, BioRegio STERN Management GmbH is supporting the economic development of regional and transnational SMEs, with examples including initiatives for strategic partnerships between industries and regions and easier access to financing. It will also be expanding the Boost4Health network with international matchmaking events and making its specialist know-how in the engineering and medtech sectors available to other clusters.
A total of eleven regions are working together led by the Dutch technological development agency BOM:
- Kent County Council from the UK
- Ontwikkelingsmaatschappij Oost Nederland NV from the Netherlands
- Biocat, la Fundació BioRegió de Catalunya, from Spain
- the University of Liège from Belgium
- WestBIC from Ireland
- Biotech Santé Bretagne and Eurasanté from France
- Atlanpole Biotherapies from France
- BioRegio STERN Management GmbH from Germany
- MedLife e.V. from Germany
Are you ready to explore international growth by crossing borders or do you want to contribute to the programme with your expertise or resources? Contact us!