Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 470 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Frankfurt am Main, initially for a limited period of 2 years, we are currently looking to recruit a
Clinical Scientist as Translational Medicine Expert (f/m/d)
Job ID: 2201-1902
- Defining high quality and innovative clinical biomarker strategies to enable projects to achieve clinical milestones
- Providing analysis, interpretation and publication of clinical and preclinical data to support our clinical and biomarker programs
- Preparing presentations for scientific conferences, stakeholder meetings and advisory boards
- Providing relevant sections for the clinical trial protocol and other documents for the clinical development group
- Co-accountability for bringing compounds across all therapeutic areas from preclinical research through clinical development by applying state-of-the-art biomarker and translational approaches
- Managing projects involving clinical sample/data analyses conducted at contractors or academic collaborators
- Providing instructions and scientific input to operations colleagues and study site/laboratory staff
- Supporting clinical specimen collection and processing involving coordination with internal and external (CRO) stakeholders
- PhD qualification in Life Sciences is required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience in clinical development and /or execution of clinical trials preferred. Ideally with focus on biomarkers and/or translational science
- Practical laboratory experience in cell culture, bioanalytics, PK/PD assays and sample logistics would be of advantage
- Experienced in GCP and/or GLP documentation techniques
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Fluency in English; German is a plus
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!