Information and Networking Event
This information and networking session addresses all players in the field of personalized medicine, biomarker development, and (companion) diagnostics. If you would like to further develop your (companion) diagnostics or biomarkers and need access to patient data and human sample material, then take part in our event. Here you will find experts and representatives of biobanks who will inform you about access to sample material and further development of products for personalized medicine. Take advantage of the opportunity to interview experts in one-on-one discussions and advice for prospects in future diagnostics.
The participation is free of charge
SMEs, manufacturers, service providers, research teams, clinicians, cluster organisations, pharma companies active in the area of Personalized Medicine, including:
- (Companion) Diagnostics
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Artificial Intelligence & Imaging
- Financing & Investments
- And all who are interested in personalized medicine
- As small and medium-sized entreprise - find qualified European experts and collaboration partners during effective one-to-one meetings
- As Research and Technology Organisation - find new European partners for technology transfer
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
Join this unique networking event to:
- Attend keynote sessions with experts from Curetis GmbH, Centre for Personalized Medicine in Tübinge, NMI in Reutlingen, University Hospital of Heidelberg and Roche Penzberg.
- Meet biobank representatives from Biobank Graz and experts of personalized medicine from different European regions through individual face-to-face meetings.
- Get advices from experts in financing your (companion) diagnostics.
About Codex4SMEs project
The Interreg Codex4SMEs project plans to improve healthcare by the enhanced adoption of personalized medicine in North-West Europe and beyond. The objective is to establish a network, which supports SMEs along the whole value chain of Companion diagnostics (Cdx) development. Within this network companies get access to biobank samples, knowledge transfer service of biomarker/biobanking, transnational roadshows to venture and large companies, business model and expert access for business growth and scaling as well as tailored support dependent form
the product TRL levels of the SMEs.