Focus and innovative concept
The ‘Diagnostics-4-Future Conference‘ is the international meeting-place for users and providers in diagnostics with attendees from industry, science and medicine in Europe. Based on questions in medical care, clinics and laboratories, innovative solutions for new diagnostics are discussed. Look forward to top speakers and key opinion leaders on-site as well as plenty of room for networking at the conference and the Pre-Conference Matchmaking (1:1 meetings).
- Infectious diseases / COVID-19
- Digital diagnostics and valid business models
- Individual diagnostics for immunotherapies/ in cancer treatment
- New approaches for common diseases
The discussed matters are highly user-orientated.
Companies, laboratories, clinics and research institutions - in diagnostics and related areas like medical technology, life sciences and pharma.
Keynotes & highlights
Digital diagnostics - what are valid business models?
- Kai Bastian Henning, Roche Diagnostics (CH)
- Sebastian Vorberg, Federal Association Internet Medicine (D)
New diagnostic concepts for infectious diseases (special focus on Covid-19)
- Prof. Dr. John Rossen, University of Groningen (NL)
- Dr. Kerstin Rönsch, Eurofins Genomics Europe Sequencing GmbH (D)
Common diseases: needs and new approaches for diagnostics and therapy
- Dr. Stephen G. Maher, Trinity College Dublin / St. James's Hospital (IRL)
- Dr. Emmanuel Delamarche, IBM Research (CH)
Individual diagnostics: the key factor for immunotherapies in cancer treatment
- Dr. Reuben Benjamin, King's College London (UK)
- Marc Masa, LEITAT Technological Center Barcelona (ESP)
Exhibition and Sponsoring - secure your space now!
The conference offers you an attractive opportunity to showcase your products and services to participants from Europe and beyond.
BioLAGO is the cross-border network for the health industry in the four-country-region of Lake Constance (Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein). The network links industry with science for innovations; it promotes knowledge transfer and the foundation of new firms.
BioLAGO unites about 25,000 jobs in research, production and services. The BioLAGO enterprises have created 1,700 new jobs in recent years in the area of Lake Constance which made an important contribution to economic development.
With our strategy we have defined aims and fields of action from which concrete activities are derived that are compiled in an annual plan (cf. Services and Events).
- Conference Ticket: 139 € - 239 €
- Full ticket (matchmaking included): 189 € - 289 €
Participation fee includes a ticket with conference dinner, lunch, snacks and coffee breaks*:
The number of participants for the matchmaking and the dinner is limited. Please register in time.
Further Informations and Registration:
BioLAGO e.V. – the health network
78467 Konstanz (Germany)