Merck KGaA invites you to join the Biotech Start-Up Symposium, a free two-day networking event designed specifically for start-up biotech companies.
Speakers will be discussing topics that range from technical (GMP grade Angiogenic Stem Cell) to growing your company (going from an idea at a university to a clinical phase biotech) to operations (outsourcing and virtual companies).
This event will include:
• presentations by industry experts
• moderated round table discussions
• a virtual M Lab™ Collaboration Center tour
• and exceptional networking opportunities throughout the entire program
Key leading companies involved:
• Alderley Park Accelerator
• GeneQuine Biotherapeutics
• Imcheck Therapeutics
• M. Ventures
• Pathway Biopharma (Ltd)
• TILT Biotherapeutics
• VAR2 pharmaceuticals
* Agenda subject to change. Registration to the Biotech Start-up Symposium is limited and available to pharma or biopharma manufacturers and consultants only. The offer does not extend to any company that provides pharma or biopharma products or services. We reserve the right to revoke or refuse participation at any time. Attendance is free, though registration is required.