Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, all RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Senior Scientist Process Development (f/m/d) Drug Product
- Technical and disciplinary management of a team responsible for the development, optimization and upscaling of GMP-compliant manufacturing processes for formulated RNA products (filtration, filling, drying, freezing and corresponding transport)
- Planning, execution, interpretation and documentation of experiments
- Overseeing and steering the development of biochemical characterizations of formulated nucleic acids and process-related impurities
- Characterization and development of excipients and packaging materials
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for process development topics at C(D)MOs as well as technology transfers to GMP production sites
- Preparation of development reports, risk analyses, laboratory instructions, training documents and SOPs
- Participation in interdisciplinary project teams
- PhD in the field of biotechnology, pharmacy or chemistry, or a comparable qualification
- Extensive professional experience in process development, ideally in a pharmaceutical company
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the production of biopharmaceutical formulations and their characterization
- Knowledge in filtration, filling, drying, freezing, transport and characterization of formulated biomolecules
- Relevant knowledge in statistical experimental design and data analysis (DoE)
- Proactive, structured, efficient and independent way of working in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills and team-oriented work style
- Fluency in English is a must, additional German skills are preferred
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.
Job Advertisement: Senior Scientist Process Development (f/m/d) Drug Product
Ms Alba Ardito