Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 470 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Scientist Process Development (f/m/d) Drug Substance
- Development, optimization and scale-up of GMP-compliant purification steps (Downstream) for RNA drug substances
- Method development for the analysis of nucleic acids, proteins and process-related impurities
- Support transfer of production steps to routine (GMP) production
- Carry out validation and process characterization studies
- Planning, execution and documentation of experiments
- Generation and maintenance of technical reports, SOPs, BFDs and URS documents
- Participation in multidisciplinary project teams
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering or related field
- Ideally relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Hands-on experience in developing scalable, efficient biopharmaceutical downstream processes is desired
- Ability to independently devise research projects but also to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Experience in in-vitro RNA production/purification and execution of DoE is advantageous
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!