Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, all RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Scientist Process Development (f/m/d) Drug Product
- Development, optimization and upscaling of GMP-compliant manufacturing processes for formulated RNA products
- Planning, execution, interpretation and documentation of experiments
- Contribution to the development of bio- and physicochemical characterizations of formulated nucleic acids and process-related impurities
- Characterization and development of excipients and packaging materials
- Support of process development at C(D)MOs as well as technology transfers to GMP production sites
- Preparation of development reports, risk analyses, laboratory instructions, training documents and SOPs
- Participation in interdisciplinary project teams
- PhD in the field of biotechnology, pharmacy or chemistry, or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in process development, ideally in a pharmaceutical company
- First relevant experience in the production of biopharmaceutical formulations as well as their characterization is preferred
- Experience in drug product manufacture, e.g., filtration, formulation, filling, drying, as well as characterization of biomolecules, e.g., by HPLC, DLS, viscometry, gel electrophoresis, UV/Vis spectroscopy
- Knowledge of statistical experimental design and data analysis (DoE) is a plus
- Proactive, structured and independent way of working
- Strong communication skills and team orientation
- Fluency in English is a must, additional German skills are preferred
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.
Job Advertisement: Scientist Process Development (f/m/d) Drug Product
Ms Alba Ardito