Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 470 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit an
Scientist (f/m/d) Analytics - Early Process Development
Job-ID: 3601 -2004
- Independent development and optimization of bioanalytical methods with hands-on work in the lab
- Transfer of analytical methods to Quality Control
- Characterization of formulations and their components
- Preparation of SOPs, reports and presentations
- Supporting external cooperations
- Maintenance of the several functions of the analytical laboratory
- Participation in writing invention disclosures
- PhD or equivalent degree in life sciences, pharmaceutical biotechnology, biochemistry, chemistry or equivalent degree
- Strong hands-on experience in physico-chemical characterization of nucleic acids, lipids and peptides (e.g. HPLC, MS, spectroscopy, DLS, electrophoretic methods)
- Knowledge in statistical data analysis and experimental design (DoE) is an asset
- Experience in method validation would be a benefit
- Fluency in English; German is a plus
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.