Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac Real Estate GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of CureVac AG, is a biopharmaceutical company producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 200 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Qualification Coordinator (f/m/d)
- Lead the qualification activities and a team of external contractors
- Responsible for the oversight of ongoing (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) qualification
projects performed by external contractors
- Review of vendor protocols and creation or approval of in-house protocols
and reports to deliver a complete package of qualification documentation
- Maintain relationships with external suppliers and contractors
- Monitoring of KPIs
- Engineering degree (TH/FH/BA) with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in GMP
- Flexible and creative work performance
- Ability to work consistently and compliantly, following standard operating procedures and quality policies
- Ability to set priorities in case of high workloads
- High degree of technical and social competencies
- Very good skills in written and verbal English and German
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!