Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Project Manager (f/m/d) Material Qualification
- Managing a cross-functional manufacturing project team focused on product supply of preclinical and clinical material
- Interface to other departments in- and outside of the manufacturing unit (e.g. process development, research, QA, QC, engineering, supply chain, tech transfer, external partners and authorities)
- Contributing to the development of budgets, resources and timelines
- Support selection and establishment of materials incl. qualification, data and risk analysis as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Representing material qualification as SME in internal/external audits or inspections
- Bachelor's or master's degree in biological/chemical sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food, life sciences or healthcare industry
- Strong knowledge in quality management, regulatory affairs and GMP
- Experience in supporting audits and inspections as an expert
- Project management experience and Six Sigma Green Belt certification or equivalent is a plus
- Experience with EU, US, GMP, pharmacopoeias (USP, EP, JP) preferred
- Ability to express complex scientific principles in a clear, concise and consistent way
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!