Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are looking to recruit a
Manager Process Development (f/m/d) – Analytical Data Management
Job ID: 4301-1910
- Development and maintenance of existing scientific database infrastructures
- Data analysis for assessing process performance and assisting process development
- Initiation and coordination of internal and external analytical activities
- Generation and maintenance of technical documents and SOPs
- Participation in multidisciplinary project teams
- Master´s or doctorate qualification in the biological/chemical sciences or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Profound knowledge of statistical analysis, experimental design (DoE) and database infrastructures is required
- Ability to work both independently on research projects and in interdisciplinary teams
- Project management experience
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!