Curetis, is a molecular diagnostics company based in Holzgerlingen near Stuttgart, Germany, and a wholly-owned subsidiary of OpGen Inc (Gaithersburg, MD, USA – Nasdaq Ticker: OPGN – www.opgen.com),
Curetis specializes in the development, manufacture and commercialization of reliable, fast and cost-effective solutions for the diagnosis of serious infections. Our Unyvero product line allows for the detection of pathological microorganisms and their antibiotic resistances in a variety of different patient samples within a few hours — a process that takes days or even weeks with other procedures. Cartridge-based tests for pneumonia as well as for implant and tissue infections, blood cultures, urinary tract infections and intra-abdominal infections are currently being manufactured and distributed internationally for the Unyvero platform. Curetis has an attractive R&D pipeline of novel platforms and tests.
At the earliest possible time, we are looking for an
International Product Manager (m/f/d)
working at our location in Holzgerlingen near Stuttgart, Germany. This is a permanent and full or part time position.
- You will be the responsible product manager for the Unyvero product line.
- You will maintain close communication to support the colleagues of sales and R&D and help to resolve any issues that may arise.
- You will provide support in customer collaborations to ensure effective working relationships and timely adoption of products.
- You will attend scientific meetings and congresses to interface with customers and gather information on trends, products and discoveries relevant to the Unyvero product line.
- You will understand and analyze customer needs and translate them into adequate product positioning and marketing strategy.
- You will provide the management with reports on market developments, competitive landscape, product opportunities, and customer feedback as a basis for strategic product portfolio and business decisions.
- You will perform market research to define product concept, customer requirement and product requirement and be the key interface to R&D through the entire product development cycle.
- You will evaluate customer product performance and communicate internally on this evaluation to all relevant internal stakeholders.
- You will provide content for marketing materials, sales presentations and training programs.
- You will train the sales force on product positioning and product features and how to present the product to customers.
Your Qualification & Experience…
- A PhD/MSc/BSc in life sciences or a similar qualification with at least 5 years of professional experience as a product manager for IVD products
- Professional experience in the field of microbiology is a plus. In addition, molecular biology field experience is a must
- A combination of in-depth understanding of technology and science with strong business acumen
- At least 5 years of professional experience working with distributors internationally
- Willingness to travel for up to 50% of the time internationally
- Independent, structured and self-motivated way of working
- Excellent communication skills, confident presentation technique
- Business-fluent command of English. German language skills are of advantage but not a strict requirement
- Team player with a hands-on mentality
- A varied and exciting challenge in one of the most innovative and rapidly growing segments of the healthcare industry
- A dynamic global company with short decision pathways and a flat hierarchy
- An attractive and competitive compensation package
We look forward to receiving your detailed application in English. Please include the respective reference number 1304122 for the position you are applying for and preferably submit it electronically to email@example.com
Human Resources Department