Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, about 500 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Engineer (f/m/d) Physicochemical Analytics
Kennziffer: 3601 -2005
- Development and use of physicochemical analytical methods in the field of mRNA and cancer therapy
- Experience in and performing of small scale lipid and peptide-based pharmaceutical formulations
- Routine and service analytics
- Data analysis and documentation
- Preparation of SOPs and reports
- Assisting laboratory organization (i.e. device maintenance, order and other administrative tasks)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the biological/chemical sciences or equivalent
- Experience in biochemical and chemical methods (e.g. HPLC, spectroscopy and electrophoretic methods)
- Good knowledge of HPLC based methods (RP, AEX, SEC) in the field of nucleic acids and/or peptides
- Demonstrate independent and reliable laboratory work
- Knowledge in statistical data analysis is of advantage
- Excellent team spirit, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung über unser KarrierePortal!