Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit an
Engineer (f/m/d) Bioassay Development - Early Process Development
Job ID: 3601-1903
- Development and optimization of cell-based and other bioanalytical assays with strong hands-on laboratory work
- Support to establish innovative cell biological and biochemical methods within different model systems (cell lines)
- Maintenance of cell lines and cryobank
- Data analysis and documentation as well as preparation of SOPs, reports and presentations
- Transfer of methods to quality control department
- Assisting laboratory organization (i.e. device maintenance, order and other administrative tasks)
- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in the biological sciences or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of experience with mammalian cell culture and bioassays in microplate format
- Familiar with basic laboratory techniques, including but not limited to: aseptic expansion and optimization of mammalian cell culture
- Experience in biochemical and molecular methods (e.g. ELISA, western blot, enzyme assays, protein expression, immune stimulation and electrophoretic methods)
- Knowledge in statistical data analysis and experimental design (DoE) is of advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!