Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit an
Engineer (f/m/d) Assay Development - Early Process Development
Job ID: 3601-1902
- Development and optimization of bioanalytical assays with strong hands-on laboratory work
- Support to establish innovative chemical and biochemical methods
- Data analysis and documentation as well as preparation of SOPs, reports and presentations
- Transfer of methods to quality control department
- Assisting laboratory organization (i.e. device maintenance, order and other administrative tasks)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the biological/chemical sciences or equivalent
- Experience in biochemical and chemical methods (e.g. HPLC, spectroscopy and electrophoretic methods)
- Experience in different chromatographic methods such as AEX, RP and/or SEC
- Independent and reliable lab work
- Knowledge in statistical data analysis and experimental design (DoE) is of advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent team spirit, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!