Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 400 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Frankfurt am Main, initially for a limited period of 2 years, we are currently looking to recruit a
Clinical Scientist as Biomarker Operations Expert (f/m/d)
Job ID: 2201-1901
- Managing clinical specimen collection and processing involving coordination with internal and external (CRO) stakeholders
- Organizing and coordinating the collection of clinical samples for biomarker and immunological analyses as part of clinical trials
- Conducting trainings and audits at clinical trial sites as well as external laboratories
- Selection of external vendors to perform biomarker sampling or analyses of clinical specimens
- Compiling and reviewing protocols, manuals, SOPs and forms
- Providing analysis, interpretation and publication of clinical / preclinical data
- Conducting systematic literature research and preparing reports / presentations for scientific conferences, stakeholder meetings and advisory boards
- PhD qualification in Life Sciences is required
- Ideally, at least 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry or in an affiliated sector, preferentially in the execution of clinical trials
- Preferably experienced in practical laboratory tasks, cell culture work, sample logistics, GCP and/or GLP documentation techniques, experience with PK / PD analyses would be advantageous
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Service-oriented approach with a flexible and proactive attitude towards changes and new challenges
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!