Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, about 470 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Bioinformatician (f/m/d) Data Analytics
- Analysis of data from various sources to improve our products
- Enable new research activities and developments with your results and insights
- Implement new analysis and prediction tools according to R&D results
- Support collaborations with external and internal groups to strengthen our technology
- Ph.D. in bioinformatics, computer science, statistics or equivalent qualification
- Postdoc or industry experience preferred
- Strong background in biostatistics and data handling
- Experience with machine learning, Bayesian statistics, clustering/classification, multivariate analysis or equivalent methods
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language (e.g. R, Python)
- Background in the field of computational RNA biology preferred
- Excellent team spirit, communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, strategically minded and solution-oriented
- Fluency in English, German is nice to have
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!